Monday, July 2, 2018

I will create amazing real estate flyer

I will create amazing real estate flyer












About:

Hi! :)

I’m Denada ! You are on the right place. Believe me! :)

Rating: 100% (Each of my gigs 5 stars) Over 1K reviews

Here you will find more for the service I offer!

A  little about the reason why I offer this service to you and why I promise you the best quality.

I have designed flyers for 5 years when I was employed in a design company. I gained the skills and professionalism there and began to work individually. gives us the opportunity to demonstrate our skills virtually so I am here to offer my services. My work is of a high quality and i pay attention to details for the one and the only reason to do special real estate flyers for you.

WHAT I OFFER:
  • Best quality service!
  • Attention to detail
  • Professionalism  on design
  • Modern, classic, simply and clear flyer/handout
  • Size – Whatever size you need.
  • Format- Pdf, jpg, png, etc… able for social media post (if you need all them I will send you for free)
  • Fast delivery in just 1 day (gig extra)
  • Print ready file and hi-resolution, 2 sided (gig extra)
  • Unlimited Revision even if the order is completed days before
  • Money back guaranteed if you're not satisfied with the output

Would be great to work together!!

Thank you!

Reviews


angola:Seller is very creative, skilled, and gets the job done! I keep returning back for more, and she continues to amaze me. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

denada_dila:Thank you very much :)

jamesoglesby:Great communication and awesome designer!!!!

denada_dila:Outstanding Experience!

globalpremierpr:excellent!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment