Monday, July 2, 2018

I will design creative and modern trifold brochure

I will design creative and modern trifold brochure












About:

I’m a very experienced graphic designer who works FAST. I love to give my clients undivided attention to ensure they are getting exactly the kind of brochure they are looking for.

 

If you have been seeking an ARTISTIC perfectionist to present you or your product… work with me. I will do my best to SATISFY YOU!

 

I will create attractive designs for any type of event, activity, occasion, product, business or promotion.


WHAT YOU WILL GET:


★ UNLIMITED REVISIONS 

★ AFFORDABLE

★ CUSTOM AND UNIQUE ARTWORK

★ SATISFACTION GUARANTEE/MONEY BACK GUARANTEE


OUR SERVICES:


1.     BROCHURE (Trifold / Bifold/ Multipage)

2.     FLYER

3.     LEAFLET

4.     POSTCARD

5.     BANNER ADS

6.     BILLBOARD

7.     MENU

8.     POSTER

9.     PRESENTATION FOLDERS

10.   BUSINESS CARD

11.   RACK CARDS

12.   YARD SIGNS

13.   MAGAZINE ADS

14.   SALES SHEET

15.   ROLL UP BANNER  

16.   SPEAKER SHEET and MANY MORE


Please CONTACT ME first to get CUSTOM QUOTE for MULTI PAGE designs and fast turnaround.


★★★★★ 5 Star, TOP RATED SELLER ★★★★★

Check my Ratings & work samples in my another gig !

https://goo.gl/XB1g1A


Everything is Designed with care and Excellent Communication is something I always strive for!

Reviews


fs2787:He always listens to his customers and makes sure that they are satisfied with the graphic design. A+ designer and highly recommended.

mj_arif19:Thanks

pastel346:excellent work

mj_arif19:Thanks a lot :)

mhuynh:Great modern design and quick turnaround time!


No comments:

Post a Comment