Monday, July 2, 2018

I will be professional eye catching flyer design

I will be professional eye catching flyer design












About:

Hello,
My name is Happy. I have make a lot of design on brochures , post cards, banners, flyer, business cards etc.
I'm a professional graphic designer. I have lot of experience of graphic design.

Flyer Design sizes-
8.5x11 (letter size) A4 size(post card size) ,

Format Type

Flyers amp; Brochures

Illustration Style

Image Based

File Format
One sided amp; Single or Double flyer

  • AI
  • JPG
  • PDF
  • PNG


My Services:

  • FLYERS
  • BANNER
  • LOGO DESIGNING
  • BROCHURES
  • POSTER
  • BUSINESS CARDS

Why hire me?

  • JPEG,PNG,PDF file formats
  • 24 hours fast delivery
  • Unlimited revisions
  • High Resolution
  • Print ready
  • Customer Friendly
  • Money back GUARANTEED !


Reviews


rozagee:Excellent. efficient, and delivers on time!! Happy customer I am!

roushanarahappy:He is a very good buyer and lot of help.\r\nRichness for everything

rozagee:Excellent! Excellent! Excellent!

roushanarahappy:Thankk you so much

chrisselwood:Easy to work and very quick response time


No comments:

Post a Comment