Tuesday, July 3, 2018

I will give you High resolution, Print ready, Commercial use, Source file and Double sided file.

I will give you High resolution, Print ready, Commercial use, Source file and Double sided file.












About:

I am a Graphic designer having an experience of 5 years in Graphic design. I can design any Club event and Party Flyer and Poster within 15 hours.

Prominent Features of my GIG are:
  • High Resolution file
  • Print Ready file
  • Source File
  • Double Sided file
  • Commercial Use file
  • Unlimited Revisions

In this Gig You will get Flyers and posters designed in the size ranges of A0 to A6. For other sizes please contact me first.

Thanks 

Reviews


ganestan:The service was fast and quick delivery. Will come back with new projects

noor37:Good experience

cassandramaclin:Great work!

noor37:Thank you

beautifulhh:Great job !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment