Tuesday, July 3, 2018

I will design a retro vintage st georges day poster

I will design a retro vintage st georges day poster












About:

St George's Day is almost here, so why not celebrate with your very own bespoke poster or menu or invite?

Send me your message/event and I'll design in a retro style - choose your colour and size (within the packages) and I'll do the rest.

All designs are provided as print ready hi-res files (JPEG or PDF depending on package ordered) 300dpi - perfect for paper, card, canvas or vinyl printing.

Source file (PSD) is available with 'THE GEORGE' package - this will allow you to change text, imagery and colours through Adobe Photoshop.

Happy St George's Day!

Reviews


marcellah04:I have had a lot of changes and Artworking was always quickly on it!

chadellis:My artwork was dead on!!!!! Thanks so much!!

artworkking:My pleasure. Always great to get it spot on first time!

jmaini:Jon is simply the best. Year after year his work is second to none with actual care behind his craft. Jon designs invitations for a dear yearly family memorial I set up and year after year he seems to outdo himself. I would recommend him without the slightest reservation. Will be sending more work this way as always. THANK YOU

artworkking:What a lovely review - it really is my absolute pleasure to be involved in such a wonderful project every year.\r\n\r\nHave a great time!\r\n\r\nThank you!\r\n\r\nAnd thank you for the tip!


No comments:

Post a Comment