Sunday, July 1, 2018

I will be your best Virtual Assistant with as soon as possible delivery your order. Please order my gigs.

I will be your best Virtual Assistant with as soon as possible delivery your order. Please order my gigs.












About:

I will do my best to design brochures, flyers, posters, and etc.

With the terms, you come up with the basic design materials, such as images, photos and text. Next, I'll make an attractive design, in accordance with the theme you want.

I make revisions the design at no extra charge until fit to what you want.

And I will send final files in various file format like PDF (ready for print), JPG, PNG or PSD as you requested

Please CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU ORDER.

Thank you for your visit here.

Best Regards

Afatoni

Reviews


qwerty270787:Great job as always.

afatoni:Outstanding experience. Thank you.

wlsnibra:Always on the top. Highly recommends.

afatoni:Thank you for the order. Outstanding experience. :)

wlsnibra:Great experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment