Monday, July 2, 2018

I will provide the same high quality service to you as I have my previous clients. + See More

I will provide the same high quality service to you as I have my previous clients. + See More












About:

Creative flyer/poster/leaflet design within 24 hours 

You will get with this Gig :

-- Original single sided flyer/poster/leaflet design
-- Multiple original and unique design concepts will be provided until you are happy with the design
-- First concept Delivered in 24 hours or less after the content and brief is provided
-- Unlimited Revisions so you get what you exactly want
-- flyer/poster/leaflet designed in any size you ant you want (A4, A5, A2, A3,A6,DL OR your custom size) 
-- Print-ready files delivered (Jpg, 300 dpi, Cmyk, bleed margin included)

-- Professional communication during the whole process

I can provide ANY file formats you may need, including source files:
JPG 300 dpi 
transparent PNG 
PDF 
Original Adobe Photoshop (.psd) file 

or any other file format you want ( Check Packages ) 

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed : Ready to go beyond whats listed above to satisfy you 
And 100% support even after the project is complete

If you have and doubts or queries feel free to contact me .
Emma

Reviews


mrschisholm22:Beautiful flyer for my class reunion!

emmadesign8:Amazing Buyer :)

fionlau:It is the second time I seek for her help. She is a outstanding designer.

emmadesign8:Thank you :)

adclyburn:It took to long for me to get a flyer and then 4 hrs for a revision of a few words and the way I was clocked out and paste it on to the flyer seems like I done the flyer now I have to take the flyer because my show is in two days


No comments:

Post a Comment