Sunday, July 1, 2018

I will design creative mixtape covers and albums

I will design creative mixtape covers and albums












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
Hi Sir, Madam

Are you looking for a creative and Attractive Mixtape cover designs.
I'll design them

How it's work

Firstly,If you send me  your order I will design it.
Next I will give you low resolution file.
But if you want change some thing in your design you will tell me it.
Then I can make that change and show you it.
Finally, If you like that design I can give you High resolution file.

Simple type(For $5)

  •  one side mixtape cover
  •  simple effect
  •  simple background

Advance type(For $10)

  • one side mixtape cover
  • advance effect
  • advance background

Effective type(For $15)

  • one side mixtape cover
  • more effect for characters and background

What you will get for FREE!
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • JPEG 

Thank you
Yancy

Reviews


jerrickbalfour:satisfied once again

yancydesign:Thank you very much Sir/Madam :)

jerrickbalfour:another great cover

yancydesign:Thank you very much Sir/Madam :)

mynameisrocker1:THanks again for the great work. Highly recommended top notch seller.


No comments:

Post a Comment