Sunday, July 1, 2018

I will design a glowing church flyer, poster, brochure, postcard

I will design a glowing church flyer, poster, brochure, postcard












About:

                                              WELCOME TO MY GIG


Are you looking for a fresh professional FLYER/POSTER, BROCHURE, BACK DROP BANNER, ROLL-UP BANNER  for your Church/Ministry, Business or any event? If yes, you are at the right place.

I will create a unique and professional design for you for an affordable price.

This is what you get with my service:

1. Professional service and High quality design
2. Unlimited revisions, won't leave until you are fully satisfied with the design
3. Express delivery
4. 100% Money back so there's 0% chance in having a bad experience
5. Am a full-time graphics designer 
6. Friendly service

What you need to provide:

*  Complete information/instruction for your design (Logo and picture inclusive)
*  Color preference
*  Sample (Optional) 
*  Desired size ( otherwise default size is A4/8.5x11)

Also see my EXTRA and other amazing packages!

                            PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW AND GET THE BEST OF SERVICES!!!

Reviews


tippysheep:Communication was GREAT. There was a lot of back-and-forth to get what I needed but seller was highly responsive to changes, feedback, and made the changes. I appreciate great communication!

amas_grafix:Outstanding Experience!

deeavant:Very easy and quick.

amas_grafix:Thanks

avajscurvybtq:This Seller did the job earlier and after just a couple of my requested revisions it was still completed well before the 24 hours requested time. I would recommend them and definitely use them again.


No comments:

Post a Comment