Tuesday, July 3, 2018

I will design real estate flyer or brochure or postcard

I will design real estate flyer or brochure or postcard












About:

A Strong visual design is at the core of everything I do. I understand that first impressions are the best and crucial to communicating your message to potential real estate clients, tenants or investors, and elevating your company or property.

I continuously strive to create professional visual graphics that evoke a powerful response, helping to clearly define your message and deliver fast business impact.


What you will get for $15:

  • 1 sided AWESOME design (A6 or A5 or A4 or DL or letter size no folds)
  • High resolution PDF or JPEG file.
  • Unlimited FREE revisions.

Real Estate Designs we do:
  • Flyers 
  • Postcards
  • Brochures
  • Magazine Ads
  • Yard signs
  • Billboards
  • EDDM Postcards
  • Rack Cards
  • Leaflets

ORDER with Real Estate Standard or Real Estate Premium+VIP package to get super fast delivery and exclusive support, Free Stock Images, Editable source files and print ready PDF files

NOTE to the BUYERS:

  • Send me text copy for the design in editable word format 
  • Send me High-resolution images, Logo file. If you don't have images let me know before order
  • Exactly let me know what size and what kind of work you need

Reviews


kunalmohindra:I love his work and would definitely come back for more

imranext:Thank you. I really enjoyed working with you too. Looking forward to working with you soon :)

yogasana:Easy to work with. Followed design goals

imranext:Outstanding client. We worked very successfully.hope we work again. :)

florenciaalexan:No complaints


No comments:

Post a Comment