Tuesday, July 3, 2018

I will do a bifold or trifold brochure design

I will do a bifold or trifold brochure design












About:

Are you looking for an awesome trifold brochure for your business/company/agency?

Here I am to help you. I design professional, creative trifold brochures that would show your company services or products in an incredible way. I always try to find out new things and new projects that nobody ever has done!


I will Provide free Stock Images for Premium Package.

I am Passionate/Professional Graphic Designer with seven Years of Industry Experience with 100% Positive Rating on Fiverr.

     Design Will Be:

  • Unique
  • Professional
  • Colorful
  • Attractive
  • Surprising

★★★ Features of this GIG ★★★


  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
  • Ideas are welcomed 
  • Multipurpose Design Layout
  • High-resolution jpg and png file ( 300dpi) 
  •  Print-ready PDF file ( 300dpi)
  • Fully editable source file ( 300dpi)

Feel Free Contact me about your project.
Thank you for watching.

Reviews


educationboss:Business purposes

dremran728:He designed a great flyer for the grand opening of our clinic. He finished it in less than 1 day. www.WestOaksUrgentCare.net

alamin3839:Great client! Thank you so much.

peachtreedental:Awesome experience. \n\nDefinitely will use again.

alamin3839:thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment