Thursday, August 2, 2018

I will design awesome magazine cover for you

I will design awesome magazine cover for you












About:

I am a graphic designer with extensive experience in designing , posters and Flyer.I will design a Brilliant and creative Poster or Flyer in Multiple Concepts With unlimited revisions with in our utill i will satisfied you .

Offers which can i provide?

  1. Quote Posters
  2. Sales Promotion
  3. Event Posters
  4. Print Ads
  5. Social Media Posters
  6. Topic based
  7. Magazine cover
  8. Business posters
  9. Movies poster

Flyer

all kinds of flyer

  1. single color
  2. multi color


WHAT I NEED :

  • Brief Description
  • Color Combinations Sample
  • A Kind Behavior

Please ask if you have any questions about the gig.

Why choose me

  • Top-Notch design
  • Life time changing (minor)
  • Prompt response
  • Unlimited revisions (Until you satisfied)
  • 24x7 Customer support
  • Print ready +Editable file+JPEG
  • Multiple design concept


All my work is 100%guaranteed and satisfied you.
i am looking for your order to make you say WOW, order now!

Thanks
Regards :
Amir jaffer

Reviews


sweiss42:He was so patient and very prompt. Great experience!

amirjaffer126:nice to work with you and thanks for the tip.Great buyer

kalia200:Great service once again

amirjaffer126:nice to work with you. great buyer !

lillefreetour:Nice designer who works well and did exactly what I expected.


No comments:

Post a Comment