Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will do attractive postcard design, eddm postcard

I will do attractive postcard design, eddm postcard












About:

Hi,
I will design awesome, creative, modern, amazing, professional Attractive Postcard & EDDM Postcard.

If you need any POSTCARD DESIGN for your company Business. Please Contact Me or ORDER ME quickly without delay.

You can view My Portfolio: goo.gl/KvC3Fa

Why Choose me?

  • Within 24 hours Express delivery 
  • Quick responsive, Great communication
  • Unlimited Revisions until you 100% satisfy
  • The best quality with fast delivery.

Dimensions Of the Postcard: EDDM postcard sizes: 4.25 x 10.625, 4.25 x 15, 6.25 x 9 and 6 x 11.

I also do standard postcard: 6x4 inch, 9x6 inch or any custom size. just ask!


WHAT I NEED TO KNOW FROM YOU

  1. The precise dimensions in pixels or inches (width by height);
  2. Logo Artwork (AI, EPS or PDF is better for print) 
  3. Please give me a 2 pages Word file or PDF where the first page for front side content and 2nd page for back side content. 
  4. Product / Service related Stock Photos.
  5. The previous design for inspiration. (optional)

 
Thank You Watching My Attractive Postcard Design Gig.

******* ORDER NOW ********

------------------ I'm WAITING FOR YOUR ORDER ---------------



attractive postcard | Eddm postcards |





Reviews


schaadmark:Very responsive but the overall design took way longer than I would have liked.

geomiller3:This designer is AMAZING! We did 8 revisions until the Postcard design was really 100% to our satisfaction. Thanks a Million and we will be back soon.

tareq9228:Amazing Buyer. This buyer is very friendly. I really Happy to work with this buyer. Thank you very much. I'm waiting for your next project.

ferratdestine:amazing work. this guy art melt. kind positive and creative

tareq9228:I really happy to work with you. Thanks a Lot.


No comments:

Post a Comment