Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will write rewrite content and design catchy company profile

I will write rewrite content and design catchy company profile












About:

Dear Potential Buyers,

You are welcome to my Company Profile Content and Design Gig.

I will write and design faultless, catchy and appealing Branded Company Profile for your Business/Services. I can also redesign/rewrite an existing Profile contents to make them look perfect and suitable for the desired purpose and branding.

Your Company Profile content writing/design should have:

  • Cover page
  • About us
  • Who we are
  • Mission/Vision Statement
  • Services
  • Team
  • Terms and Conditions
  • Contact information/ Back page etc.

Intending Customers and visitors who view your company profile design for the services/business you offer will be put off if they see it littered with typing errors, different colors/fonts not correlated to your brand.

  • At an affordable and right price, I will Write/Design/Edit/Rewrite/ content for your company profile to better present your business and to make it more appealing and Professional. I will thoroughly research the field which your services/business belongs, so that it will stand out from your competitors.

Prompt Response, Accurate, Timely and Efficient service deliveries on all your Placed orders are guaranteed.

Please contact me before placing  order!!

Reviews


geniedapink:High quality content, will order again!

myaclicks:Thank you so much :)

jcstein1:Very satisfied with the project, communication and quickness of the revisions. I look forward to working with Mya on future projects.

myaclicks:Thank you so much :)

adamdavis78:Very easy and quick reponse


No comments:

Post a Comment