Monday, August 27, 2018

I will design an stunning epk press kit media kit

I will design an stunning epk press kit media kit












About:

Hi guys!

Welcome to my gig! Thank you for your reading this description.


I will create a professional and very beautiful EPK design for you.


I will create Professional and Eye-catchy Design For You and I promise for following.

✔ 100% High Quality Expressive design
✔ Maximum revisions as per your package.
✔ High-quality (300dpi) JPEG (Print ready PDF or Editable File with gig extras)
✔ Professional customer service and communication at all times

SATISFACTION GUARANTEE/MONEY BACK GUARANTEE


REQUIREMENTS:

Please send bio, logo and pictures for your EPK design.

ORDER NOW........


Don't forget to check my Gig Extras

      Reviews


      dsharp101:Just What I was Looking for ... Great work

      alirazapirzada:Thanks

      alliswellinspir:Great seller

      alirazapirzada:Outstanding Experience

      darryellbatts:Seller was Awesome and very communicative from the start! Excellent package delivery! I had troubles with another seller before and had to cancel! This Seller was on time and exceeded expectations! Will Shop Again!


      No comments:

      Post a Comment