Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will be your personal professional graphic designer

I will be your personal professional graphic designer












About:

READ BEFORE ORDERING!

All work in this gig is CUSTOM made and created FOR YOU by a professional!


Let me be your personal graphic designer!


My areas of expertise include:


- Logos      - Flyers         - Brochures               - Vectors

- Posters   - Banners      - Business Cards      - Graphics

- Icons       - Postcards   - E-book Covers       - Magazines

- T-shirts    - Labels         - Photo Retouching  - Vistaprint ready
- Bifold       - Trifold         - Exhibition Displays - Amazon Etsy

- Social Media Images

You can check out My Portfolio here

www.nedaaziz.com



--HOW TO ORDER--



-FIRST-


Choose a package above to specify how fast and how many revisions you want on your work. All packages include neat designs and high-resolution files of whatever items you pick on the next page!


-THEN-


On the next page, you will need to select what and how many items you need added on your package, whether it be business cards, flyers, web images, postcards, etc... You can go take a look at what is being offered without being charged, so don't worry!


*source files are.PSDs, AI, INDD

Can't find what you're looking for or have a custom request? Send me a message and get a reply on the same day!

Reviews


dmarkes1:She easy to work with and has an excellent creative eye! I found my go to graphic designer to work with moving forward.

graygraphic:Thank you for your comment. I am happy you liked your brochure. \n\nGreat buyer!

johndal14:Neda was awesome--fast, flexible and great results!

graygraphic:Great buyer\nIt was nice to work with you.\n\nThank you

bcfdrumheller:This was exactly what I was looking for. \n\nThank you so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment