Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will ensure you the best quality of design. I know good design is a language, not a style. Finally, your trust can be my inspiration. I am looking forward to work with you. + See More

I will ensure you the best quality of design. I know good design is a language, not a style. Finally, your trust can be my inspiration. I am looking forward to work with you. + See More












About:

Hello, welcome to my gig!

I can create the perfect design that will effectively advertise your event with attracting poster/flyer/brochure design


Service Description:

★ Flyers amp; Leaflets (single side amp; double side)

★ Posters (single side amp; double side)

★ Postcards/Invitations/Announcements Card (single side amp; double side)

★ Business Cards

★ Brochures (Bi-Fold amp; Tri-Fold)

★ Rack card

★ Banners/Header (Website/Advertisement)

★Stationery

★ Manuals/Menu

★ Catalog


Why should you purchase my gig?

  • Free Unlimited revisions
  • Extra fast delivery
  • High resolution print ready file 300dpi.
  • Mockup design
  • Fast response amp; friendly customer support
  • Editable Print Ready Source files as extra


You need to provide :

  • Complete content in a doc file
  • High Resolution Images
  • Any sample that you like of any idea


I can also assist you in Logo, Banner and UI design. Just let me know your requirement, I will try my best to help you.

Note:
If you have any queries, please message me before placing an order, I will be happy to reply you.

Regards

nariyadh.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment