Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will design your annual report or business proposal

I will design your annual report or business proposal












About:

A modern professional design of a business proposal or an annual report. I DO NOT WRITE THE CONTENTS FOR THE PROPOSALS.

Minimal price (up to 3 pages) - 20$. Contact me before for an estimation, as I often make discounts depending on the contents of the documents, complexity of work, etc.

When the original files are needed, let me know which program you would like me to use to create the files, I work in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.

2 revisions included.

Reviews


jonatkilly:Great communication and prompt delivery of service. Nothing was too much trouble as we had a few changes needed and they were done in great time and accurately. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for proposals done

midoridesign:Thank you very much!

margaretbohlman:Midori was great to work with, very responsive and took the initiative to understand our website and other materials to make sure this was complimentary. Can't say enough positive things! \n

midoridesign:Thank you very much, great experience with the buyer!

aeriosglobal:Excellent quality. Friendly service. Quick Delivery.


No comments:

Post a Comment