Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will design creative flyers and brochures

I will design creative flyers and brochures












About:

I can design you a unique , attractive, creative flyers, postcards, and brochures .

I can deliver files in PDF, PNG, PSD and JPEG format (300dpi)
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns. 

PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDER:

1)You will need to provide the EXACT content for flyers, postcard or brochures.
2)Gig is for one page/side


Thank you!

Reviews


gcuster:Delivered what I asked for. Very responsive to changes.

chapman09:Great buyer! Knew exactly what that wanted.

jamiag:Very fast turnaround! Highly recommend this seller! Very pleased with my flyer and the quality! Thanks!

chapman09:Thank you for the review!

gcuster:Delivered what I asked for. Very responsive to changes.


No comments:

Post a Comment