Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will design event business party church sports flyer poster

I will design event business party church sports flyer poster












About:

I'm a Full Time Graphic Designer,  So i do my job best and fast and very responsive,,

I can make you Professional and eye caught

★ Flyers (single side & double side) in any custom size

★ Posters   (single side & double side) in any custom size

★ Postcards   (single side & double side) in any custom size

★ Brochures (single side & double side) in any custom size

★ Bi-Fold Brochures (double side)

★ Tri-Fold Brochures  (double side)

★ Facebook Cover Page

★ Cover Page for any social media

★ Header in any custom size

★ Banner in any custom size

★ Business Cards

★ Professional Logo


Flyers - Sizes- 

8.5x11 (letter size) , 

A3,  A4,  A5, A6, DL size,

5x7 or 4x6 (post card size) , 

Facebook | instagram or  any Social Media Sizes, 

and customize sizes available 


Reasons to use my services:

  • Experience in this domain
  • Professionalism and HIGH QUALITY
  • Won't leave until fully satisfied about the design
  • Open minded, you can come up with your own idea and i can make you something similar or you can leave it up to me!

Contact before placing order for complex flyer poster

Reviews


drivenation7:The communication was great and he delivered on time!

kreatex:Thank you so much sir .Loved to work with you.

bce3000:Great Job!

kreatex:Thank you so much for choosing me.Loved to work with you sir

whytepeony1:Kreatex. The designer was really easy to chat With. He understood what I wanted immediately I described what my business was about and why I needed the Flyer. I loved the very first work he presented to me, this showed that he listened and understood everything I said. I will work with him again and again in future


No comments:

Post a Comment