Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will design your album, mixtape or single artwork

I will design your album, mixtape or single artwork












About:

If you're looking for high quality art design for your hot new single, EP, album or mixtape, then you've definitely come to the right place.

I will create a professional design just for you. I can bring your ideas to life or I can create custom design concepts.

 
All files will be delivered in standard iTunes 1600x1600 .jpeg files, which can also be scaled upon request. Full HQ 300dpi resolution. 1 free revision included.


Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Thank You! Satisfaction Guarantee!

Reviews


eyamacd:Has great service.

ihmediagfx:Always a pleasure to work with! Thank you for your business

jeffreybruno:Great and really fast

ihmediagfx:Pleasure to work with you. I look forward to working with you again! Thank You!

jeromecarter161:Great job, just about captured what I was looking for!


No comments:

Post a Comment