Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will design magazine, layout, magazine cover

I will design magazine, layout, magazine cover












About:

********* PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE PLACE AN ORDER ********* I will respond as soon as possible. 


Hi ! Thanks for Review my Gig :-)

Hi, I am an experienced layout editor/graphic designer and can design you a creative/professional magazine, brochure, catalog, newsletter, food menu, flyer; deliver print ready PDF & Interactive/Online PDF.

DO YOU NEED STOCK IMAGES SUPPORT? YES!!! ITS A BIG OPPORTUNITY FOR YOUR DESIGN AND I CAN PROVIDE STOCK IMAGES (Please discuss this service)

You'll get:
✔ 100% premium and professional customer service and communication at all times
✔ PREMIUM artwork design
✔ UNIQUE design based on your Company / Organisation area of expertise
✔ Well thought-out design concept 
✔ REVISIONS and colour options 
✔ PROFESSIONAL Quality Print Ready PDF with or without Printer's Marks
✔ Fantastic value for money

I will provide you an output file in printable PDF and also you can get Editable source file in Illustrator / Photoshop / InDesign (depends on which software I am Using)

Thanks a lot :)

Reviews


mmachiels:Great work as always. He delivers outstanding and fast work.

pixelzonebd:Great Experience.

cathwalk123:good gig delivered on time

pixelzonebd:Awesome experience.

jidelawore:Good design.


No comments:

Post a Comment