Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will design a corporate flyer, event flyer, church flyer

I will design a corporate flyer, event flyer, church flyer












About:

What I do:
  • Flyers / Bi-fold / Tri-fold /
  • Banners / Headers / Posters /
  • Business Cards / Invitation Cards
  • Postcards (Direct mail, EDDM etc)
  • Brochures

What will you get ?

✔ 24 Hours Express Delivery (Basic Package)
✔ High-quality (300dpi) JPEG, PDF and Print Ready files will be provided
✔ Unlimited revisions until you're Happy
✔ Professional customer service and communication at all times
✔ Full pack of .PSD, .JPG and .PDF along with all fonts (Other Packages )

For more custom requirements please contact me  first before ordering gig, I'll be happy to quote for your project
look forward to serving you!

Satisfaction Guaranteed! 

Thank You

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment