Monday, August 27, 2018

I will design a winning brochure and flyer

I will design a winning brochure and flyer












About:

A well-designed Brochure/Flyer is often the first point of contact with your clients, introducing them to your brand. A great brochures can also help educate current customers about other services your business can provide that they may not be aware of. 

What you will receive in my Gig: 
  • A redesign of your current Brochure/Flyer with latest design trends! 
  • A Brochure/Flyer based on your description to match your needs included sizing of your choice! 
  • High-quality Resolution file with every delivery!
  • Source file and Commercial use included!!

IMAGE:
Note: You have to provide the images you need to put in your brochure/flyer and make sure it have Commercial use Ready. All image I used is Free commercial use if you would like me to put in images.

NOTE:
  • Recommend: Please send me a message before placing an order to discuss your needs and preferences
  • Price above for reference how I work. Price can vary base on your requirement.

Reviews


paytonwilliam:They were excellent, very responsive and fast and really did a great job with the layout and the design

dusuacangmon:Thank you, Payton, I've a great exp and very fun times when I have a chance to work with you, can't w8 for our next project!

margaritaka:Unfortunately I can not recommend him. He did not take the design guideline into account and just used an off the shelf design. He just wanted to finish the job.

dusuacangmon:Hi Margarita,\r\n\r\nI did submit the work after you request the revision. In Fiverr, the order will auto-completed after 3 days if you don't have any revision. If the order completed, you can inbox me to ask for the revision. I'm still willing to help you fix it although it completed.

v2ventures:This guy is blazing fast in delivery maintaining the quality as desired.


No comments:

Post a Comment