Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will design an amazing company profile or business profile

I will design an amazing company profile or business profile












About:

All orders are custom Quoted, GET IN TOUCH WITH ME  before placing your order. 

Hello Buyers, 

Every corporate organization needs a professional design of corporate profile that will portray your organization in a professional manner. This goes a long way in leaving a positive impression on your prospective clients.

By the nature of my profession, I have the privilege of working across diversified industries; I can design an industry specific profile and use my Graphics skill to trigger the required call to action.

also, If you have any idea or concept that you would like to chip in into the design, you can always let me know and I will make sure that I give you a professional caption of what you prescribed.

File Format:
Image format: JPG, PNG, PDF.
Source file: CDR, PPTX, AI, InDesign, docx, psd.

All orders are custom Quoted, GET IN TOUCH WITH ME  before placing your order.

Reviews


iannarinesingh:Competent designer, very responsive.

spicygrafix95:thanks for the review. it was great working for Iann...

wenkaichen:She has the marketing talent, the work looks great !! Exceed my expectation.

raghavarao735:The Seller have got good interpersonal skills with good intellectuality. She had searched the content for our request to herself and got back with good content. For sure, I am going to revisit her for our next works..

jeffweseloh:Great final product, understood the concept and ran with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment