Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will give you high resolution, print ready file, source file and double sided with commercial use

I will give you high resolution, print ready file, source file and double sided with commercial use












About:

Hi I am professional graphic designer, I can design all type of flyers and posters but I am expert in designing your birthday event and wedding day flyer.

Prominent features of my Gig:
  • High Resolution file
  • PDF file
  • Editable source file
  • Commercial use
  • Double sided file
  • Unlimited revisions

In this Gig You will get Flyers and posters designed in the size ranges of A0 to A6. For other sizes please contact me first.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


1 comment:

  1. Totally agree with your insights. In today's internet generation, the only way to get an edge in the market out there is to be visible using any other techniques know to men to be able to get the connection in the online community
    Flyer Design, Business Flyer Design, $5 Flyer Design Service

    ReplyDelete