Friday, August 24, 2018

I will do an awesome postcard or eddm postcard

I will do an awesome postcard or eddm postcard












About:

Hi, 
Welcome To My Gig. I Will Provide You AWESOME & PROFESSIONAL DESIGN For Your Business.

We Have 7 Year Professional Experience in Graphic Design. 
More Than 1500 Project Successfully Completed, 100% 5 Star Positive Rating In FIVERR Marketplace. My Goal is to Provide My Employer a High-Quality Service. 

Services That Gig:
  •  Postcard / EDDM Postcard / Flyer / Poster / Brochure / Tri-fold Brochure / Bi-fild Brochure / Leaflet / Banners / Headers / Invitation Card Etc



ONLINE PORTFOLIO:

⇨ PostCards: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmiJwVHC



Why you Should ORDER me not Others:
1. 
24/7 VIP Support
2. High-Quality Design
3. 
Unlimited Revisions till your 100% Satisfaction
4. 
First Turnaround (Extra Extra first delivery)
5. 
Free JPEG (High-Regulation)
6. 
Free PNG (High-Regulation)
7. Free PDF (High-Regulation)
8. Free MockUp files
9. 
Print Ready high-regulation 300dpi files
10. Editable Source files
11. 
Custom Designs As your Idea or provided Samples
12. 
Commercial Use License


Before ORDER me, Please Submit:
  1. Proofread Typed and Final Text (preferred in ms word)
  2. Flyer, Postcard Size
  3. Also is best, if You Give a Help File
  4. About Layout 


>>> Feel free to ask me about anything <<<

Best Regards,
Ck__Design

Reviews


gabrielalain:Great job

ck__design:It was an amazing project with Gabriel. We did not talk much. But hope we will be in touch. Best of luck!!!

theresaossei30:good job and very fast

ck__design:Thanks a lot....!!!

jasminejacks101:Great as always!


No comments:

Post a Comment