Friday, August 24, 2018

I will design a leaflet, flyer, postcard, brochure and poster

I will design a leaflet, flyer, postcard, brochure and poster












About:

This professional gig will help you to advertise your business and gain exposure.

Quality FLYERS and BROCHURES with Great Designs

1 Day delivery available for $15 Extra★★★★

My Services:

  • Flyer
  • Poster
  • Business Card
  • Post Card
  • Brochure

UNLIMITED Revisions
  • Ready to Print File
  • High Resolution File
  • Commercial Use


  1. I will provide the JPEG file with 300 dpi resolution.
  2. I offer UNLIMITED REVISIONS (with common sense).
  3. Before you order my gig please check your text for the final content and spelling errors, because I don`t make any change to the text, after the order has been delivered.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Please contact to discuss custom needs and to discuss how the process will be. I will be happy to help you out with any doubts & give you the best final outcome that suits your needs..

*Please feel free to check my other gigs too 

Thank you


-------------------------------------------------------------------


Reviews


tyler_ong:He was able to deliver as instructed and even corrected the size of our graphics!

h_designs:Thank you.

jessicarector:He was super fast and communication was spot on!

allfreshburnley:Another great job from h!...\nhe did exactly what was asked of him

h_designs:Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment