Monday, August 27, 2018

I will create an amazing brochure

I will create an amazing brochure












About:

Hi there! I’m Nikki,a dynamic, resourceful and passionate visual artist and graphic designer. I have over 5 years of experience in the industry. My sense of creativity and my background in fashion and arts give me the eye for aesthetics needed to create unique modern designs.

With this gig, I will design a brochure to promote your product, service or event. This brochure will help you get visibility, therefore you will increase your sales. I will design will be professional, eye-catching, and unique.


Why Purchase this Gig?

●Uniqueand professional design.
●Amazing customer service.


Once the project is finished, you will receive all the files included in your package.


Here is what the packages consist of:


Silver:

  • 1 double sided page
  • Print ready
  • .pdf and .jpg


Gold:

  • 2 double sided page
  • Print ready
  • .pdf and .jpg
  • Source files


Platinum:

  • 4 double sided page
  • Print ready
  • .pdf and .jpg
  • Source files

Note:
If you have any questions, please message me before placing an order, I'm always happy to answer your questions.

Reviews


impbrown:Really easy to work with and had a strong desire to complete the job to a high quality. Would recommend!

nikgal:Thank you Patrick! It was great working with you.

impbrown:Really easy to work with and had a strong desire to complete the job to a high quality. Would recommend!

nikgal:Thank you Patrick! It was great working with you.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment