Friday, August 24, 2018

I will customize this rustic beachy wedding invite

I will customize this rustic beachy wedding invite












About:

Looking for affordable but elegant wedding invitations? Look no further! I will customize this beachy wedding invitation for you for just $5. For additional color options, please contact me before ordering. 

I can also design other event invites, so please don't hesitate to contact me for further details. 

NOTES:
  • This gig is for one 5" x 7" single paged Wedding Invitation only. File will come in either JPEG, PNG or PDF format.
  • Please provide all the necessary and correct information - don't forget to proofread! I will do two revisions - additional charges will apply for extra revisions. 
  • Please purchase additional gigs for:
          -  One 5" x 7" page for a backside
          -  RSVP and Save the Date cards
          - Extra fast delivery
  • Print the invitations at home or take them to a local printing shop. Color of invitations may vary depending on your monitor settings  or printer settings. I am not responsible for quality of the printed material.
  • For personal use only. They may not be copied, duplicated or resold. You may not claim these designs as your own.
  • I will use any work I deliver for promotional purposes.

Thank you for your interest!

Reviews


kawanisellison:prompt service

jessibelwood:Another quick turnaround with perfect results!

kawanisellison:prompt service

jessibelwood:Another quick turnaround with perfect results!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment