Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will design a modern brochure

I will design a modern brochure












About:

Looking for a Professional Brochure or Business Proposal design?

This service is for you.
Get a clean and modern designed brochure within few days.

I will try my best to help you out with your creative projects :

  • Business Plan
  • Company Profile
  • Event Brochure
  • Startup Pitch
  • Promotional Brochure
  • Direct Mail
  • Many other projects where you need the brochure.

With a friendly communicationyou will get:
  1. Well designed brochure
  2. A PDF version for printing purpose
  3. A PDF version for email purpose
  4. Source files like photoshop or illustrator files or Coreldraw
  5. A few mockups
  6. Print Ready Laid PDF for your Offset A2 or Direct Imaging Printing A3
  7. Trimming Mark, Cutting Mark and Finishing Type will be factored into your final Artwork

Quicker Delivery-gt;Getextra fast2 daysor3 daysDelivery

Great Design = [Great Brief + Great Communications + Our Ideas].So please message me your requirement before ordering the gig. I'll go through the details and suggest you the best solution.

I assured you premium quality designs and professional work through the delivery of the project.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment