Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will awesome movie poster for only

I will awesome movie poster for only












About:

Hi,

Are you looking for a Movie Poster or flyer for your photo designer? So your dream has come true.

I will design a Movie Poster or flyer for your photo just for 5$ in basic gig.

All I need is your images/Company logo and text descriptions (for movie poster). You will receive 1 JPEG in U.S. Paper size (8.5 x 11) with 72dpi screen size and resolution and custom fonts free. Includes 2-time revisions! * No explicit/racist content! * Quality work guaranteed!

I am also able to design following:

Horror Movie Poster
War Movie Poster
Retro Style Movie Poster
Sci-fi Movie Posterw
Avatar Movie Poster
Creepy Movie Poster
Comedy Movie Poster
Action Movie Poster and whatever you need.

Besides these, I can also design ebook cover, Flyer, event poster and postcard just 5$.

Check out my skill, you would be satisfied with my quality and creative work.

Note: if you are ordering Basic so i will crop just two Images if your pictures are greater than 2 
i take $5 extra charge

............................................................................................................
Tag: movie,poster,film,poster,avatar,comedy,ebook,cover,flyer,horror,war,professional,great,quality,create,

Reviews


shanepetersr:amazing as always !!!

salmandesign:Thank you so much

whatsyohustle:Super fast! Great communication, will go the extra mile to satisfy the client, highly recommend!

salmandesign:Thank you so much

blockchainstudi:Very fast and willing to make all edits necessary. This is my third project and I am very pleased.


No comments:

Post a Comment