Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will design professional postcard and eddm postcard

I will design professional postcard and eddm postcard












About:

Hi, I'm Md Alamgir Islam

Are you looking for an Eddm Postcard and Professional Postcard?

Well, you are in right place. I will design your Unique PostCard concepts within 12 hours.

Also, I will provide design concepts with unlimited revisions. And It's my responsibility to satisfy you until you will say it's the best.

I can help you to create an eye-catching PostCard as your requirement.

Why you Choose Me?

I have a skilled team of an experienced graphics designer.
☛ On time delivery
☛ 24/7 hours online support
☛ Delivery 300DPI Print ready CMYK format JPEG/PDF Format.
☛ 100% Unique & Easy editable AI/PSD files.
☛ 100% Money Back Guarantee
☛ Unlimited Revisions until you 100% satisfy
☛ The default card size would be 4" x 6". (it will be 3.75 x 2.25" with bleed)

Dimensions Of the Postcard:

☛ 4"x6 "

☛ 5"x7 "

☛ 9"x7" 

☛ Custom Dimensions will allow for you < You need to provide size's >


If you have any questions.
I invite you to contact me before ordering.

Thanks and have a nice day...

Reviews


perrello:Amazing postcard design! Thanks for the great work!

ecmazii:Great to work with and very attentive. Will work with again

mdalamgirislam:outstanding experience! thank you very much!

avastochinsky:I highly recommend working with these folks. Very professional, and easy to work with.

mdalamgirislam:excellent client! outstanding experience! thank you very much!


No comments:

Post a Comment