Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will create some amazing flyers

I will create some amazing flyers












About:

Hi I’m Nikki, I’m a graphic designer with over 5 years of experience in house and as a freelancer, I specialize in page layout and branding. With this gig, I will help you give your event, product or service visibility through an amazing, unique, modern and captivating design.


Once the project is finished, you will receive all the files included in your package.


Here is what the packages consist of:


Silver:

  • 1 double sided flyers
  • .pdf, .jpg
  • ready to print


Gold:

  • 2 double sided flyers
  • .pdf, .jpg
  • ready to print
  • Source files


Platinum:

  • 3 double sided flyers
  • .pdf, .jpg
  • ready to print
  • Source files

Note:
If you have any questions, please message me before placing an order, I'm always happy to answer your questions.

Reviews


mathieubonnet:I highly recommend nikgal! She really care about customer s need and work very hard for that!

nikgal:Thank you Matt! looking forward to working with you in the future.

jacobmichalik:was okay for the start

mariaelenas:Great communication, and fast delivery

nikgal:Thank you, it was great working with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment