Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will make a beautiful poster with your photo

I will make a beautiful poster with your photo












About:

Hello, it's Agustina Beker, and I can make awesome minimalistic images with typography! I love what i do so i would love to share my work with you :)

This kind of artwork you could use for CD covers, posters or even a special gift, so before buying a gig, let's talk about what exactly you need:

- Which size would you need?
- Which word you would like?

The process it's simple:

1- Answer the questions for what exactly you need, send your photo that you want to edit and i will reply what I suggest.
2- You will have the revisions on the pack you've chosen.
3- Delivery time! I will send you the high resolution images on the pack you've chosen.

Let's get started!

Reviews


mochaj:Thanks again!

mochaj:Thanks! Looks great.

wonderpink:It was a pleasure working with you again. Thank you for listening to all my needs and for meeting all of them and for being so flexible!

wonderpink:Super helpful, made multiple revisions, worked VERY quickly for me. Really really great and I totally recommend this seller.

aoifesmurphy:that one looks great again, thanks!\nonly thing is is 31mb ok for the same thing?


No comments:

Post a Comment