Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will professionally design anything for you

I will professionally design anything for you












About:

*FLUENT IN ENGLISH*

INCLUDED FOR FREE IN THIS GIG:
UNLIMITED REVISIONS

SINGLE OR DOUBLE SIDED AT NO EXTRA COST!!
FREE EDITABLE WORKING FILES - PSD, AI, INDD, TTF FONT FILES ETC.
1/8 INCH BLEED

CROP MARKS
CMYK PRINT READY COLOR MODE

BACKGROUND REMOVAL OF IMAGES (THIS REQUIRES MORE WORK - I'LL DO IT FOR FREE!)


I've been doing freelance graphic design for 10 years. I know the drill. If you don't believe me check out my online portfolio: www.kylerobinson.info and my Instagram: @kylerobinson.info. If you need something simple designed & done FAST let me know!


I can design the following:

• post cards
• flyers
• tickets
• logos
• FB/YouTube/Twitter/LinkedIn covers
• thumbnails
• invitations
• labels
• banner ads
• brochures
• posters
• business cards
• almost anything that's simple & quick

Just give me the dimensions & explain to me IN DETAIL what you want. Be as detailed as you can. That way it eliminates back & forth emailing. Please keep the requirements simple! When I'm done I'll send you the final PDF

BASIC $5 GIG = 1 SINGLE-SIDED BUSINESS CARD (B&W)

FOR ANY OTHER DESIGN JOBS PLEASE CHECK OUT MY EXTRAS OR MESSAGE ME FOR A CUSTOM OFFER!

PRINT OR WEB!!

NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT RESELL WHAT I SELL YOU!!

Reviews


chandannarry:Great communication, very patient

kyrobins:Great experience! Clear instructions!

natian:Efficient and effective work

kyrobins:Excellent client! Thank you!

natian:Always satisfying having a seller who understands business needs - Kyle does a great job.


No comments:

Post a Comment