Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will design creative flyer, brochure, post card, leaflet

I will design creative flyer, brochure, post card, leaflet












About:

I will design Flyer, Brochure, Post Card, Leaflet for your company or business.And it wiil be High Quality JPG file which .

I will Provide you-

  1. JPG or PNG format
  2. 300dpi
  3. High resolution
  4. RGB/CMYK
  5. Transparent or Colorful background
  6. Any font type


***Before we start working together, please read***

"THE DESIGN BRIEF":

  1. The size of the design you want (width x height).
  2. The file format/s you need (.JPG, .PDF, .PNG...) 
  3. All the text you need to be included, in text format. NO SCREENSHOTS. 
  4. A few VISUAL references to the style you like.
  5. If you need a photo to be included, please provide it.


Have any questions? 
-Feel Free to contact if you have any questions

Thanks, and I'm looking forward to work with you .

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment