Monday, August 27, 2018

I will design professional church flyer, brochure, event poster

I will design professional church flyer, brochure, event poster












About:

Do you need a HQ design? Do you need it delivered in time? Do you want something Unique and Outstanding? search no more because you are at the last Bus stop.
Here in this gig, i give you a clear picture of what creativity is all about. what you see in my gig photo are my designs and not stolen images be assured 100% Satisfaction!


*****ORDER NOW AND GET*********

* Maximum satisfaction
* UNIQUE and professional concept
* Timely response/delivery
* Photo enhancement/BG removal for free. 
* High Resolution 300dpi Print ready JPEG/PNG/PDF and PSD files.

THIS GIG ALSO OFFERS

  • Post Cards
  • Posters
  • Flyers
  • Birthday, wedding or Anniversary flyers
  • Back drop banners
  • Wedding invitations
  • Brochures
  • Programs (wedding/any ceremony)

Contact me today!

Regards,
Kingsley

Reviews


bridgetnewton:Wonderful!

oskingsconxept:Thanks!

morganbttg:It was a plainness experience. The job was done exactly how I asked, I'm very pleased.

oskingsconxept:Thanks!

bekentrading:Awesome design


No comments:

Post a Comment