Thursday, August 2, 2018

I will do amazing movie poster

I will do amazing movie poster












About:

Hi...

Do you want a professional movie Poster...?
i always try my best..

So here you guys..

ORDER NOW ! 


NOTE: 
The gig will automatic completed in 3 days after delivery..so make sure to check the work so we can revise the order according to what you like... i offer fast turn around,,

NOTE:
 before leaving a negative comments. please contact me. i do revisions. 

All of my poster design are unique and creative designs, no templates.

You need to provide title, author and examples of what you require.

STANDARD: Standard Resolution Poster JPEG. for web

(Source PSD file is Not INCLUDED)

Size- 1920x1300 Pixels

Note: Provide Images for Basic gig.

PREMIUM: High Resolution Poster JPEG or PDF.

(Source PSD file is Not INCLUDED) 

Size- A4

PRO: Full PRINT 27x40 150ppi. (Source PSD file is Not INCLUDED)

Size - 24x36 inches or 27x40 inches

I also accept tips, which are tremendously appreciated, as is feedback!


Why you choose me for your work?
  • Talk Friendly
  • Work on Time & deliver asap 
  • Hard Worker 
  • I understand and satisfy my customer 
  • Straight Forward 

Request: Please Do not forget Rate my Work. 


THANK YOU

Reviews


zanahthirus:Amazing as always

sukhdeep100:Thank You so much..

olkitok:Great work! He does take all the time that he suggests he will take but always delivers something great that you’re sure to be happy with! Definitely coming back to do more work with him on my future projects.

sukhdeep100:Thank you So much..

enemoto:Very creative, easy to work with, fast.


No comments:

Post a Comment