Friday, August 3, 2018

I will be your professional flyer and poster designer

I will be your professional flyer and poster designer












About:

I will create attractive flyer /poster  design for your event, activity, occasion, product, business or promotion.  

 What will you get 

★ one-sided flyer design (If you want it to be 2-sided or more, please add the extra)

★UNLIMITED REVISIONS

★ SATISFACTION GUARANTEE/MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

 

 Extra

The basic Order only includes image of your design. I will give Ai and PDF for High Quality Printing Result in just  $10

Reviews


blb747:Seller is very good and I will be using again. Excellent stuff.

blb747:Amazing service! Would recommend and use again.

kevinreids:Thanks again :)

blb747:Great work but slow comms.

kevinreids:Thank you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment