Friday, August 3, 2018

I will design professional bifold, trifold brochure design

I will design professional bifold, trifold brochure design












About:

For samples of our branded brochure designs. https://flic.kr/s/aHsm2oKTRJ

Your brochure design should sync with your logo, business cards, letterheads, etc.

Is that what you need? I've got you covered.

Different sizes are delivered on this gig. Both bifold and trifold brochures. My aim is to brand your company and give it that awesome design that sells.

My brochure designs are suitable for

·      Advertising your business

·      Announcing events

·      Advertising club inaugurations

·      Informing existing and potential clients about new services

·      Advertising upcoming gigs or concerts

·      Handing out information and many such other purposes

·      Ministry

Don't forget to check my Gig Extras for express delivery.

If your project is not listed here, go ahead to contact me lets discuss about your project and I'll respond in 10minutes

DONT FORGET TO CHECK OUR PORTFOLIO.

Reviews


hannan00:Paid $50 to have brochure designed in 12 hours. Took almost 3 days. Should of only been half of the cost. Got first delivery late and then they took an additional 2 days to make small revisions without communicating with me. Good finished product, bad service, does not adhere to timeline.

gragoldphics:I really apologize for this. However, I'm glad we could create a brochure design that befits your business

thebassone:Absolutely fantastic work and communication!\nI had a clear idea of what I needed and a general outline already in place: what I received back was vibrant and professional-looking beyond my expectations.\n\nInitial design and revisions were completed extremely quickly and communication was great throughout the process.\n\nI highly recommend!

gragoldphics:Thanks a lot. It's really been nice working with you.

bradleychenal:Very good work


No comments:

Post a Comment