Friday, August 3, 2018

I will design an amazing poster or flyer for you

I will design an amazing poster or flyer for you












About:

*******Welcome to my Professional gigs******

 

Hello,

I try to make a very wonderful design for my client.  I can design, edit and manipulate Unique,

Eye-catchy Covers, Banners, Ads, and Brochure for you.

I can provide highest quality and satisfaction.

 

All Designs will be high quality, Creative, Eye-catching and Attractive

 

For $5 you get:

 

One-sided flyer /poster, /postcard, with 2 different design concepts (in case you want it to be 2-sided or more, please order one more)

You pick out the colors and the size

Unlimited REVISIONS

Satisfaction guarantee/cash back guarantee on

 

File Supply:

High-resolution design

JPG version

PNG version

PDF version

If you have any problems with my service please message me

 

I can provide you also customize design as your requirement. In need, anything just creates a custom order?

I will take care of your design projects very carefully.

Reviews


karlgiebe:Quick and easy.

teristermer:Great communication and production will definitely work with him again!

biplob05:Really great experience to work with him.Very patient and good communication skill.Hope will work a lots more work in future.

joris_laenen:He was very patient and did everything exactly as asked. Loved the work and will definitely buy again!

biplob05:An amazing experience to work with him.Very patient and helpful.Thanks a lot :)


No comments:

Post a Comment