Friday, August 3, 2018

I will design eye catching typography poster

I will design eye catching typography poster












About:

Hi, my name is Hera and on this gig I'm offering to design typography posters.

You can contact me for every design needs you have and send me further information for your project.

I would be glad to help you on an unique design in fast turnaround time. 

I can make retro or modern typography posters.


Reviews


anniemurray:AWESOME! AWESOME AWESOME!! thankyou xx

hera10:Outstanding Experience!

chownage:Very kind, but she didn’t deliver on time and she missed some key details in the delivery of what we asked for making her have to redo the designs all over again.

hera10:Outstanding Experience!

timothyglass:I was happy with the final results. Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment