Friday, August 3, 2018

I will give you all the features and take extra care of your flyer, also give you fully editable pdf

I will give you all the features and take extra care of your flyer, also give you fully editable pdf












About:

I will make for you a professional modern and cool postcard !!!!! 

If you are looking for someone to give a boost to your business with a professional, modern, corporate, cool, nice, eye catching design, you are on the right place. 

What you get from ordering from me:
  • Experience in the graphic design field 
  • 300 dpi CMYK with Full Bleed ready to print files
  • UNLIMITED REVISIONS
  • 100% Satisfaction or Money back if your not happy with my work.

What I need to know from you:

- The precise dimensions in pixels or inches (width by height);
- The colors that you prefer;
- Any logos or images (high resolution) that you want to be included;
- The text that you want to be included (grammar checked)

Reviews


boxerrealty:Great product! Source file was easy to work with. Worked with deadline!

williamramos443:Good job as usual. Highly recommend

sallybauer:Great communication and satisfied with the product.

williamramos443:Have used this seller on the past few designs and always does a nice job. I would recommend.

anderson1962:I will continue to use him as he learns my company


No comments:

Post a Comment