Friday, August 24, 2018

I will design awesome business flyer

I will design awesome business flyer












About:

I am willing to serve you with my skills in graphic designing... So i will make eye-catching flyers, brochures, handouts, and business cards for you...
Available sizes are:-

8.5x11 (letter size) , 

A3,  A4,  A5, A6, DL size,

5x7 or 4x6 (post card size) , 

Facebook | instagram or  any Social Media Sizes, 

and customize sizes available 

My flyers can be used for:-
  • Business Inaugural invitations
  • Party Invitations
  • Club
  • Advertising upcoming events like concerts,meetings,parties etc
  • Or any other thing you want according to your needs
If you need any help, please contact me via inbox of Fiverr before ordering and I will try my best to answer as soon as possible.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment