Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will create your corporate brochure

I will create your corporate brochure












About:

*** I DON'T WORK ON WEEKEND (SATURDAY & SUNDAY)!


Push your business to the next level by crafting a clean modern corporate brochure to be noticed, through highlighting your company's benefits, products and services for potential prospects and customers.


Packages Available

Starter ($30)
About 24 pages in PDF format, inclusive of source file(.ai).

Elite ($50)
Up-to 40 pages in PDF format, inclusive of source file(.ai).

Elite Pro ($80)
Over 60 pages in PDF format, inclusive of source file(.ai).


Assurance

  • Print ready PDF (A4 Format)
  • Editable Source file Adobe Illustrator (.ai)
  • Clean Layout
  • High Quality
  • Money Back Guarantee


For Custom Orders & Other queries, Inbox.

 I don't do designs for adult, gambling, alcohol and wine brands.

Reviews


shanebrennan456:Absolutely amazing experience. Callbud is an extremely talented designer and a consummate professional in every way. \n\nWe can't recommend him enough and look forward to working with him again soon on future projects.

callbud:Thank you Shane.\r\n\r\nI appreciate the patience as well. May the Almighty God bless you much.

stefanieyin:responsible designer and fast reply

callbud:Thank you Stefanieyin.\r\nAll the best your endeavors. May the Almighty God bless much.

adlovelacethoma:Excellent... I absolutely love the work product that I received... I have another large project I will be sending to him in the next few days.


No comments:

Post a Comment