Monday, July 2, 2018

I will take below 12 hours to design your flyer

I will take below 12 hours to design your flyer












About:

*** Take Below 12 HOURS to do your DESIGN ***

If you want this service you have to contact me First


Looking for aprofessionally designed Flyer to promote your product, business or anything you want ?

This is the right gig for you, because I will create an amazing eye catching flyer for your company or business.

My Services:
  • Flyer/Poster
  • Tri/Bi Fold Brochure
  • Banner/Header/Cover
  • Business Card
  • Post Card
  • Door Hanger
  • Book Cover
  • Magazine Cover
  • Letterhead
  • and much more for $5(Staring Price)

Requirement:
  • Please send me text content in editable format (e.g. txt, word, publisher)
  • Images, Logs if you have*
  • Sample you like or Sketch if you have

For biggersize than A4 or any type of brochure please contact me before order to get a quote.


Contact me if you have any questions :)

Have a nice day !

Cheers !

Reviews


jrose2016:Awesome job as always! Thank you bunches

shane555:thank you so much..

free2bme1983:Fast work and great service

shane555:Thank you so much.. :)

globalgirlster:Fantastic repeat experience with this talented designer. He was very patient as I requested several revisions. I'm very happy with the final results and recommend his services.


No comments:

Post a Comment