Monday, July 2, 2018

I will do Flyer, Poster, Brochure ,Catalog and many more for your businesses. Get in touch today and feel the expertise. + See More

I will do Flyer, Poster, Brochure ,Catalog and many more for your businesses. Get in touch today and feel the expertise. + See More












About:

Great offer:- PRINT READY FILE + SOURCE FILE FREE :)


Hi there, I am Prokas. A full-time graphic designer in fiverr.

I design eye catching, awesome, creative Trifold or Bifold Brochure design that showcase your company's service in an impressive way. I also create professional business Catalog & Booklet design for your company. 

Here's what you get when you order this gig:

  • I will deliver a professional design.
  • Free editable source file
  • Extra fast delivery
  • High resolution print ready file 300dpi
  • Mockup design
  • Fast response & friendly customer support 


Previous work: http://bit.ly/2BrRIrm

★★ Satisfaction Guarantee! ★★

Please message me before order.

Reviews


wikusolivier:quick service. quality work. thanks

patrickromano:Great - very responsive

prokas_das:Outstanding Experience

bmclogo18:very creative, fast and excellent job !! would definitely will work again in the future

prokas_das:Outstanding Experience


No comments:

Post a Comment