Thursday, August 2, 2018

I will do a graphic design

I will do a graphic design












About:

I will do graphic design and illustrations for flyers, brochures, book covers. Logo design, photo editing, illustrations...at reasonable price and minimum duration.


• Please CONTACT ME FIRST before ordering to make sure your request can be covered with $15. I can cancel order if it's underpaid.

• Please explain what you need, provide examples, assets (logo, text, images...) and let's discuss about your design

• For $5 gig, you are entitled for smaller modification, except if it is my fault

Reviews


happyhomedist:great work once again!

stanislavracic:Great customer!

laruelle:Perfect as usual ! thank you !

stanislavracic:Thank you very much!

laruelle:thank you for being patient for always trying to do your best !


No comments:

Post a Comment