Friday, August 24, 2018

I will design food ,restaurant,service menu or flyer,brochure in 2 hour

I will design food ,restaurant,service menu or flyer,brochure in 2 hour












About:

««« I will give you 2 different design

««« i will show you mock up during delivery

««« i will give u source file also

are you looking for a unique menu design?
Then you are in the right place.I am excellent in Adobe illustrator , and i am ready to create an amazing menu design for you.

Services that i provide :

  • Business Card
  • Brochure
  • Flyer
  • Logo
  • Letterhead

What you will get from me :

  • Business card design
  • You can set the color and size
  • Free qr code
  • Unlimited revision
  • 100% money back guarantee 
  • creative and clean work
  • Super fast delivery

What you have to provide me :
  • Any qr code that you want to include
  • Text which you want to include
  • Color that you prefer
  • Any high resolution logo or images that u want to include

Still confuse
just place your order and seat back.i will do everything
check my portfolio here :https://goo.gl/4M1Whd



THANKS ,
SADIA

Reviews


abuwardeh:Very creative

sadiasultana753:thank u so much

mismuk:Sadia is great! Super patient, very responsive and has no qualms about making revisions until you are happy. Great finished product. Will definitely work with her again.! :)

sadiasultana753:thank u so much...will wait for your next order

kevinhoussais:Yes, the seller helped me achieve exactly what i needed. Great work!!


No comments:

Post a Comment